 Technic / 15059
Re: Check Out The 8285
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Are these things in his gallery MOCs or real sets?
If they are MOCs, how did he do the boxes?

That got me too.  When I first saw the 8285, my first impression was some
photoshop gag.  But then I checked out BrickLink and saw 8285 listed as a 2006
set(just the pic they have is tiny).  Here:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=8285-1

Mixing his MOCs with an actual set sounds like an attention getter to me, but,
it's nice to finally get a bigger pic of what's to come.

Adr.