 Technic / 14913
Re: Road Grader/Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:26:01 GMT

The first one is regarding the location of the
pump.  Where is the best place to put it so it looks good?

My personal preference is horizontal mounting like the 8436. That might look
good mounted above the blade running front to back?

The other question is how to route the hoses for the front tires so they
don't scrape the tires.

It appears that the two front cylinders work as an opposed pair ? if this is
correct, you may only need to run one hose to each of the cylinders ? The lower
ports might offer better clearence.

Let me know how you go with it.
Love the design by the way, TLG havn't released a grader in ages.

Steve