 Technic / 14849
14848  |  14850
Subject:
Other pneumatic questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:55:57 GMT

  Hi all.

  I'm sorta new here so, I'm not real familiar with way the forums work.

  Anyhow, having seen the three position piston control by Kevin L. Clague, and
other various pneumatic logic devices using Boolean logic and Boolean gates, I
was wondering, is it possible, if given enough parts, to use the gates to
construct pneumatic Random Access Memory like in a computer? And if so would it
be useful? And finally, would it be practical?

Billy.