 Technic / 14474
Re: Brickfest winner Pneumatic Master
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:55:27 GMT

congratulations kevin :) great job!!! whit what creation did you won the best
technic MOC and the most intriguing MOC???

In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
Congratulations to Kevin Clague who won best technic MOC and most intriguing MOC!!!!   He got two Technic awards and got a free Technic crane. Mr Christyatsen (who was there for the first time) gave him the new title of Pnuematic master!

pneumatic master.....truth, truth and nothing but the truth!!!

Way to go Kevin!

I hung out with him and William Karney (a young genious Lego builder) almost the
whole time.  I had more fun there than I have had in my whole life!  Kehl
Christyatsen is a friendly man who very much cares about Lego fans.  (Sorry I
don't know how to spell his name).  That is an important thing to know.

!!!!

sigurd