 Technic / 14042
Re: Compact dozer design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:45:32 GMT

I must admit, it is not clear if the drive is actually driving the two
tracks - in which case it will be two motors, or if it is simply
driving the cylinders from the tracks  - which wouldnt make a huge
amount of sense, but is possible.

A picture with the cabs seat and controls removed might reveal more
there...There could be another motor above the one visible in the
picture from underneath.There are two electric cables going in the
back there - so it may well be driving the treads.

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots