 Technic / 14039
Re: Compact dozer design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:32:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Danny Staple wrote:
I dunno - but I really like the compact adder-subtractor drive. I have
been messing with those a lot - and that is very small.
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots

On Apr 12, 2005 5:06 PM, Nathan Bell <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote:
This is an amazingly small and detailed design.  The only question is- why did
they not use 2 pistons to turn the blade?

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=125056

I can't figure out how that adder- subtracter device works.  Are they using two
motors or one?  Do the differentials do all the work?