 Technic / 1397
Re: micro motor jam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:27:52 GMT

"Dan Boger" <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message
news:Fsxqsq.1v5@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

  Anyone notice a problem with the little red motors jamming?  Working on • a
project of mine, I found that if it runs one way, until it cannot move any
more, it can't back up either - I have to push it manually, then it can • move
again.  Is it just me?  did anyone else notice this?  and is there a way • to
avoid it?

I think that is a common problem. The solution is to prevent it stalling by
using rubber bands or similar on the output.

Huw