 Technic / 13665
Re: Two new mountain bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:04:07 GMT

Cool!

That BMW suspension does exist on some real MTB's but you kknow that already
right?

Not to fond of the pedals and the saddle is not very accurate I'm afraid.

Barends is not that common on full suspension bikes either, but that comes down
to user preference more than anything.

Overall, a great job done! Love the brake disc's too!

Looked at your previous work and the red one found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=55466 is great! Good work on the
rear der. although a tad out of scale, of course.

Someday I'll try my hands at a MTB, thinking of making larger wheels somehow to
get the scale of things better.

OT: Here's my bike: http://thetnt.no-ip.org/cykling/Pricken/PrickenS.jpg and
here I'm enjoying it to a great extent:
http://thetnt.no-ip.org/cykling/Pricken/PrickenDropping.jpg