 Technic / 13653
Re: Two new mountain bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Guerquin wrote:
   Hi folks,

Hi John

   Finally got around to photographing 2 more mountain bikes:

Thanks for sharing, it’s always great pleasure to see new design (and good pictures that make galleries comfortable to see).

It’s a bit off-topic but you have put an animated picture of a W8 engine at the same time in your gallery. Could you please tell us more about it ?

   .... Play well!

John

Merci

Didier