 Technic / 13462
    Leog Pneumatics —Chris Givan
   I am looking for a set with pneumatic elements in it. I am willing to pay up to $55.00 for any sort of set with more then 1 piston. Anything is negoiatble just email me (ChrisG@hutchnet.com). I would like large pistons preferably; here is a list of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Leog Pneumatics —Maico Arts
     Hello Chris, For about twice the money you got 2 pump cylinders and 10 large pneumatic cylinders...: 8455 Check Bricklink or your local lego store... Greetings Maico Arts Chris schreef: (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Leog Pneumatics —David Arnon
     (...) If you are interested in buying Lego sets (new or used) I think ebay or bricklink are your best bet. This news group is less suited for that unless you have a question about what you should buy, how much it'll cost etc. In that regard (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Leog Pneumatics —Chris Givan
     (...) Thanks for the input but I have already tried Ebay and Bricklink; with very little positive results. About the $55.00, I meant to type $70.00 I don't know why I didn't catch that when I previewed the post. As for the set 8445, I did recheck (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Leog Pneumatics —Chris Pritchard
   (...) Get the plain pnumatic parts at bricklink. (URL) what I sometimes do is gather parts for sets. I get the partlists from peeron, add as many parts from my collection as I can, then buy the rest off bricklink. I feel this is a bit more economic (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)