 Technic / 13233
13232  |  13234
Subject:
New pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:52:12 GMT

New pics of the telehandler are available.  Are they satisfactory?  The Bimba
piston fits well, except there is so much weight while under load that the crab
steering does not work very well.  Eventually the boom will need more height.
The tractor trailer in the picture was re-done after posting and now has new
ramps than hinge in the middle.  These pics will be posted later on.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=102292