 Technic / 13047
    Re: why won't my biped walk? —David Laswell
   (...) A useful first step would be to clean up the construction of the motor/gear housing to make it symmetrical. With how jumbled some of those parts look, I'd be very surprised if your center-of-gravity isn't off-center. If it is, that would mean (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: why won't my biped walk? —Joe Strout
   (...) I appreciate the attempt, but I don't think that's it. Despite how it might look it is, in fact, very carefully balanced, and the bot doesn't seem to favor one foot over the other. Thanks, - Joe (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: why won't my biped walk? —David Laswell
   (...) Oh, I was under no illusions that this would magically solve your problem, and it should be possible to compensate enough for an inconsistent COG that it won't matter in the long run. It's the transition point between the two where it'll (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)