 Technic / 12912
Re: Pneumatic Arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:54:09 GMT

Hello Eric,

Wow, seriously excellent hand design. Bravo.
Its tough to create flex geometry using a single push/pull point.
Elegant solution.

Thanks ;o) Though I owe the original idea to Chris!

Sorry, but I have to tease you. Studless and studded compliment eachother.
Plates and beams create strength. A similar technique for studless helps too,
but really they both compliment eachother.

I agree, studded and studless constructions have their strong points. Looks like
braced girders are best done with bricks and plate.

Now, will you create the rest of the Robot!!!??!! I dare you!

I'm afraid that my collection is not huge enough (yet!)

Ok, Chris and Kevin, chop chop, LEGOTIC and the Pneumo King watch out!
;o)

Philo