 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2148
2147  |  2149
Subject:
Pneumatic Arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:58:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It was featured on my site for a few days, but I forgot to announce it here: a pneumatic arm. Loosely modelled after human arm, it has 6 pneumatically actuated joints.

You will find there detail images, movies...

Note: I first tried to build the support tower using only studless beams, but the result was not stiff enough, and I had to rebuilt it using the more traditional beams-and-plates method. Any tips and tricks to build a similar structure with studless beams?

Enjoy,

Philo

                Member of

French Enthousiast LEGO User Group