 Technic / 12853
Re: New Style Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark wrote:
I've been building a lot with the new style of Technic bricks  <snip>

I guess I'm not up to speed here.  What parts are the 'new style' of Technic
bricks?  I looked at the parts inventory of 7470-1 Space Shuttle Discovery which
was mentioned by another poster to this thread and did see liftarms, pins, like
41679, 44225, 44224, 21681, x278, etc. that seemed new to me.  Otherwise
everything else looked traditional.  Were those the parts you were referring to?
Mitch Lichtenberg