 Technic / 12844
Re: 8369 Dirt Crusher RC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:12:37 GMT

It looks like complete crap and completely un-lego. Only 90 parts, VS
Supersonic's 400 parts!!
More expensive, too. Makes me want to buy Supersonic even more! (Which I'm
buying as soon as it goes on sale)

In Lego's defense, I will offer my observations.  The 8369 is a 7.2 volt RC
car meant for use outdoors.  It is Lego's way of competing with the flooded
RC car market for the summer.  It comes with a 7.2v NiCad battery and
charger and will probably have a more powerful motor and electronics than
its predecessors.

The 8366  is more like the last version of this poular RC lego racer.  It
uses 6 AA batteries (not included).

I have had a lot fun with earlier version of this style RC car from Lego,
but my money's going on the 8369 immediately!  Thanks for letting me know
it's finally available!

Rob