 Technic / 12814
Re: Ladies and gentlemen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maciej Szymanski wrote:
   Please, let me introduce myself and invite you to my gallery at the recently opened Polish Lego forum. After years of lurking I have finally decided to post on Lugnet - and here I am, a humble AFOL. Really nice to meet you, folks. Technic is my favourite Lego topic and that’s why the first MOC I present is Technic - it’s a fully motorized pneumatic backhoe loader. Click the seven thumbs to see larger pictures at:

http://www.lego.jelenia.com/index.php?strona=moc/koparka/koparka

Hi dmac!

Great backhoe! I love how you’ve used the motors and gear selectors to get multiple functions, like in the 8480 space shuttle. And it looks good too, well done!

ROSCO