 Technic / 12370
  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) Hi Brian, I figured there would be plenty of lurkers and non-so lurkers on this topic. One of our goals is to have the scorpion turn in place. Hex242 could do this, and it will be easy to make SSClagorpion (Eric's choice for name) do this as (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

Are you planning to publish building instructions and/or an ldraw version? Hmm, over 2 dozen cylinders.... Backhoes are on special... Mebbe I'd better get 3. (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) Yes, that's it! Kevin, Like you said, create the bestest strongest 2 or three degree of movment prototype leg. Perfect it. We'll determine what parts you need to build all the legs. As you work on the sequence routing and structures beyond the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) All we know is that it is part of our goal to share the experience. It is also tradition for all 3 of us to publish our work in one way or another. We look forward to seeing what becomes of it. (...) Can we borrow your Lego Benton? Please? ;) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) What, and TAKE APART my backhoe? :P (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) I'll have Tim Courtney buy you one, nay, two Pints at Brick Fest. How's that? e (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote: <snip> (...) I assumed that this third degree of freedom would me motorized. Kevin (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) You're being quite friendly to someone who's usually just a lurker on lugnet. Are you mistaking me for the other Ben Jackson, who might have actually been to LugNet before? (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) Oh excellent, then do you feel comfortable...or rather can you create everything from the Technic Turntables down? Just give me something to grab from off of the Legs to begin connections to the Turntables. Or you do it, or we could make a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) -snip- (...) ahh, Tim will buy you one too. e (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) I just made up a web page, so I have a place to put MY notes and thoughts. (URL) expect much there, yet, we're still pretty early in the project. Feel free to bookmark the page. It's not going away anytime soon. Now would be a good time for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) I like SCorPeon..... It has a nice ring to it. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) Unfortunately, whenever I see SSClagorpion I think of a boat. Maybe, we should give Eric the E and call it SCorp-Eon. :) Or, it could be SCHorpion. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) Gents, I am going to upstate NY to prepare for an art show I have this weekend. I will be out of the loop for a few days. I look forward to picking this up when I return. e (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpian

(...) That would probably convince me, if I knew who Tim was, and if I ever went to BrickFest. I'm not that dedicated an AFOL I guess. (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)