 Technic / 1234
    Re: 8448 Mod, V16 —Joe Miller
   Dear Fredrik, I would upload them to my site, if only I had a way to get the pics scanned, I am going to be able to in a couple days, and then I will post the URL, I just wanted to see if anyone cared about the mod enough for me even try. I do (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8448 Mod, V16 —John Morgan
      Hi Joe Yes please try to let us see your model. I am interested in seeing your v-16 engine : )(is this a first v-16 ?) Thanks ! John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8448 Mod, V16 —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Sure, go ahead! We're always keen to see other people's creations here. At least I am. Fredrik (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: 8448 Mod, V16 —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Then you're the only one. Me, I live for repeated harsh demands for minifig CAD files..... :-) Seriously though, all of us like to see how LUGnuts can modify and sometimes improve on the official designs. Fredrik seems to be the master of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)