 Technic / 1235
Re: 8448 Mod, V16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:58:58 GMT

Hi Joe

Yes please try to let us see  your model. I am interested in seeing your v-16
engine : )(is this a first v-16 ?)
   Thanks !
      John

In lugnet.technic, Joe Miller writes:
Dear Fredrik,

           I would upload them to my site, if only I had a way to get the
pics scanned, I am going to be able to in a couple days, and then I will
post the URL, I just wanted to see if anyone cared about the mod enough for
me even try. I do understand you post though.

           Thank you for your time,
                               -Joe Miller (quse)