 Technic / 1234
Re: 8448 Mod, V16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:34:48 GMT

Dear Fredrik,

            I would upload them to my site, if only I had a way to get the
pics scanned, I am going to be able to in a couple days, and then I will
post the URL, I just wanted to see if anyone cared about the mod enough for
me even try. I do understand you post though.

            Thank you for your time,
                                -Joe Miller (quse)
Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...

You know that you can upload the images to the gallery at

   http://www.brickshelf.com/

don't you?  That would probably be more simple than to mail them to
anybody asking.

Fredrik