 Technic / 1237
RE: 8448 Mod, V16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:50:57 GMT

I just wanted to see if anyone cared about the mod enough for me even
try.

Fredrik wrote:

Sure, go ahead!  We're always keen to see other people's creations
here.  At least I am.

Then you're the only one. Me, I live for repeated harsh demands for
minifig CAD files..... :-)

Seriously though, all of us like to see how LUGnuts can modify and
sometimes improve on the official designs. Fredrik seems to be the
master of space-frame Technic racing vehicles, while others are really
good at fire engines.

Most us us tend to sit back and gawk in awe....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com