 Technic / 11867
  New year, new url for Engineering with ABS

Hi First let me start by wishing you all the best for 2004! By end of January I will finish my studies at the University of Applied Sciences, Solothurn Northwest Switzerland and start work as an engineer in a Swiss company in the robotics business. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New year, new url for Engineering with ABS

(...) Well I can hardly wait. I'm planning something big as well - hoping I find a good amount of time to build it though! Can you tell us much about it? Will be bigger than the Mountaineer? Enjoyed that one very much, I only wish I could build (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New year, new url for Engineering with ABS

(...) It can be bigger in one of the three main dimensions - if desired. If you take the total weight of parts that went into a model, then I think my new project will be somewhat smaller than the Mountaineer. More info on that project will follow (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)