 Technic / 11874
Re: New year, new url for Engineering with ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:47:52 GMT

Well I can hardly wait. I'm planning something big as well - hoping I find a
good amount of time to build it though! Can you tell us much about it? Will be
bigger than the Mountaineer?

It can be bigger in one of the three main dimensions - if desired. If you take
the total weight of parts that went into a model, then I think my new project
will be somewhat smaller than the Mountaineer.

More info on that project will follow as soon as the main features of the model
are working.

Do you think you could send some of your snow to me here in the States? (lol) I
would sure love to be younger again, to do some sledding, skating, or just
playing around! At least you're never to old for Legos!

Is a Mountaineer's bucket full enough? (65 cubic yards)

cu

Beat