 Technic / 11868
Re: New year, new url for Engineering with ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 03:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:
Hi

First let me start by wishing you all the best for 2004!

By end of January I will finish my studies at the University of Applied
Sciences, Solothurn Northwest Switzerland and start work as an engineer
in a Swiss company in the robotics business.

Because the above mentioned university is also the host of my homepage -
Engineering with ABS - I had to look out for a new server to put my site
to.

As the current url was not quite easy to remember I have not only moved
my site to a new server but also registered my own domain:
www.engineeringwithabs.ch

Together with the new url I also have a new email address for all
subjects concerning our hobby: beat@NOSPAMengineeringwithabs.ch.

Currently you will be redirected to the new url when you open
www.fhso.ch/~felber-b.

Of course there will be new creations from me in the future - currently
I am working on something big...
Well I can hardly wait. I'm planning something big as well - hoping I find a
good amount of time to build it though! Can you tell us much about it? Will be
bigger than the Mountaineer? Enjoyed that one very much, I only wish I could
build something a fraction as well as you! Keep up the good work.
Greetings from Switzerland where we got some snow these days.

Beat
Do you think you could send some of your snow to me here in the States? (lol) I
would sure love to be younger again, to do some sledding, skating, or just
playing around! At least you're never to old for Legos!

Max