 Technic / 11867
11866  |  11868
Subject:
New year, new url for Engineering with ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:11:56 GMT

Hi

First let me start by wishing you all the best for 2004!

By end of January I will finish my studies at the University of Applied
Sciences, Solothurn Northwest Switzerland and start work as an engineer
in a Swiss company in the robotics business.

Because the above mentioned university is also the host of my homepage -
Engineering with ABS - I had to look out for a new server to put my site
to.

As the current url was not quite easy to remember I have not only moved
my site to a new server but also registered my own domain:
www.engineeringwithabs.ch

Together with the new url I also have a new email address for all
subjects concerning our hobby: beat@NOSPAMengineeringwithabs.ch.

Currently you will be redirected to the new url when you open
www.fhso.ch/~felber-b.

Of course there will be new creations from me in the future - currently
I am working on something big...

Greetings from Switzerland where we got some snow these days.

Beat