 Technic / 11826
Re: New Williams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   XFUT: lugnet.modelteam

Nice model Matthew.

Here’s the BS-folder with the rest of the pics:

Best regards,
/Tobbe

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery wrote:
   Hi all- Delurking

Welcome to my new incarnation of my williams fw25 - version 5 revision “B” It’s taken me all year, but I finally have a perfect model - now I get to do it all again when williams release their fw26:)

PLMKWYT - I need the advice :) See ya -Matt

Cool looking model, Matthew... but I’ve got some questions: I can see some kind of steering. How does it work? How could you add steering to those real A-arms (and not having to do that using the conventional method) and fit it to the narrow body? And also, how did you build the rear axle? Looks nice and very realistic.

Hey!!!! You’ve forgot the number 3!!!!lol

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X’s)