 Local / Australia / 11617
Re: New Williams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:25:40 GMT

XFUT: lugnet.modelteam

Nice model Matthew.

Here’s the BS-folder with the rest of the pics:

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery wrote:
   Hi all- Delurking

Welcome to my new incarnation of my williams fw25 - version 5 revision “B”

It’s taken me all year, but I finally have a perfect model - now I get to do it all again when williams release their fw26:)

PLMKWYT - I need the advice :) See ya -Matt

P.S, Carl, is there going to be another ADELugs meeting soonish?