 Local / Australia / 11616
11615  |  11617
Subject:
New Williams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:42:05 GMT

Hi all- Delurking

Welcome to my new incarnation of my williams fw25 - version 5 revision “B”

It’s taken me all year, but I finally have a perfect model - now I get to do it all again when williams release their fw26:)

PLMKWYT - I need the advice :) See ya -Matt

P.S, Carl, is there going to be another ADELugs meeting soonish?