 Technic / 11602
    Is it ABS? —Robert Seifert
   Anyone noticed that wheel discs in 8466 - off roader and 8475 - RC buggy have more "plastic feel" than regular ABS-molded parts? It feels like they are molded from polystyrene. They look less elastic than ABS plastic and reminded me styrene kits. I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Is it ABS? —Paul Kleniewski
     i think some parts are made with various plastic but i just think this way my observation is about old and new bushes and other connectors the old ones was "ready to break" however the new ones are stronger maybe this is the same plastic but in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Is it ABS? —Robert Seifert
     (...) For Sure! I am not curious enough to destroy my bricks ;) (...) That's what I did (together with using very small hammer and hitting it softly plus some scratching done with various metal pieces (similar to testing rock samples.. ) I just (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Is it ABS? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Which parts specificly? I have an 8466 4x4 off-roader and I cant tell any difference between the wheel hubs (i.e. the chrome things) and the wheel hubs from other sets (such as my 8448 super street sensation) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)