 Technic / 11602
11601  |  11603
Subject:
Is it ABS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:24:53 GMT

Anyone noticed that wheel discs in 8466 - off roader and 8475 - RC buggy have
more "plastic feel" than regular ABS-molded parts? It feels like they are molded
from polystyrene. They look less elastic than ABS plastic and reminded me
styrene kits.  I got this suspicion just by touching and feeling them - didn't
try to burn them or dissolve in toluene (which would probably prove it).

What do you think?

Robert