 Technic / 11465
Re: Other coasters (was Re: Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

As for working roller coasters, PNLTC member  Matt Chiles built one using 12V
track which I was lucky enough to see in 2002 when I was in Portland. SWEET!

This post might get you more info on it:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1694
as will this gallery:
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_PDX_MALL_080302/gallery.html

I do indeed have a working roller coaster.  See more pictures of it and complete
descriptions at http://www.insidethevault.com/mchiles/index.htm.  I need to
update it with revisions since then - the pnltc site has most of the latest
revisions incorporated.  Also, it will be at BrickFest PDX in February if you
want to see it in person (likely its last public showing).

That's the one!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe