 Technic / 11441
Need Advice: Will 8366 RC Run on Carpet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:39:59 GMT

I'm considering purchasing 8366 Supersonic RC.  I know it's for indoor use only
and in my house that means it will need to run on carpet for me to get the most
out of it.  My impression is that the 8475 "buggy" would be better suited for
carpet but most accounts suggest that 8366 is the better set of the two.  Has
anyone run 8366 on a carpet (or 8475 for that matter)?

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul D'Urbano