 Technic / 11479
Re: Need Advice: Will 8366 RC Run on Carpet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:47:45 GMT

Are any of the racers faster than others?  I've been thinking about the RC
Race Buggy from 2002.

I think a Racers FAQ I found on the Lego website said it was faster than
others - but it didn't mention 2003 models.

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:

Has
anyone run 8366 on a carpet (or 8475 for that matter)?

Yes, and it works well, too well for my aged reflexes in fact.

Jennifer