 Technic / 11264
Re: where is the wing was: dicovery channel... :))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:01:28 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <phoenix@online.no> wrote in message news:HL36EE.CHq@lugnet.com...

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
i made some models but i thought it's your idea so i didn't show it here
(now they are disassembled)

No, show it please. You did take photos of it before you disassembled them?

unfortunatelly no
i still have no camera

I have no copyright on airplanes or LEGO  :)

of course
but i thought i shouldn't do the same model (almost the same)
just because i had more free time than you had :)

but now
when covers appears :)
i'll do the wing immediately after my current design

i've been working on these covers
i've got some observations
1. they can be perfectly joined to create longer (widder) pannels
2. they can be painted (as lester fairly said)
    i even painted one on black (not really black but similar)
and it looks good
they still can be bend after painting

That thin plate covering you come up with was genious. Actually that would
improve my model much. It will provide rigidty and act against twist that
has been a great trouble until now.

the most important thing is
they can shape your wing profile!!!

I will search for that kind of covering here in my town...

try to use some kind of folder
they are in various thickness so you can choose apropriate one
try in the office materials shop

The good thing is that is was transparent too, so you can see the LEGO
bricks inside.

yes
and also painted

best regards