 Technic / 11239
11238  |  11240
Subject:
Where does people got their inspiration from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:40:57 GMT

I see many hours each week on Discovery Channel, and particularly the
Engineer or machine programs.
I'm now just sitting and watching "Mega-Excavators". Huge machines :)
I have never built a Excavator myself, but there ar lots of  other machines
on this show too. Like huge dumpers or diffrent types of Excavators and
other huge machines.

And I'm looking forward to "Extreme Engineering" starting 28.september.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix