 Technic / 11242
Re: Where does people got their inspiration from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
I see many hours each week on Discovery Channel, and particularly the
Engineer or machine programs.

Yah, rub salt in it :P

I don't have cable any more thus no more Discovery. When I was at my parents
house I was amazed they still run that "continuos zoom-in" clip between shows
and comercials etc.. Must have been there a year...

To answer your question, every day life!

I study a lot of vehicles, machines etc. just walking around the factory, biking
to and from work etc..

But it still can't beat "Extreme Machines" on Discovery!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe