 Technic / 11032
Re: Backhoe not in my S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Neb Okla wrote:

"Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HIuFCE.18KE@lugnet.com...

I live in Ohio.  Maybe I'll fire off an email to S@H and ask for a catalog
with the Backhoe in it.

That's a good idea.

Here is Lego's response:

"We did send two different issues of the Summer catalog.  Unfortunately, we
do not have extras of the issue with the Back Hoe to send to consumers."

...hmmmmm.

So apparently they sent an issue with the Backhoe in it to some people...
and other people have the Bionicle catalog devoid of Technic sets.

Wait a minute, you mean to say that they don't have anymore copies of the 2nd
version of the catalog but they do have more copies of the Bionicle version? So
if you made a catalog request, they will send the one with the Bionicle cover?
That's kind of weird (was about to say stupid). I mean it is the Summer catalog,
it's supposed to have EVERYTHING that was released so far. I just hope the
Canadian catalog has everything in it. Don't worry, if you want to buy the
Back-Hoe at the catalog discount, I will give you the catalog code (when it
comes).

Off-topic: You have received the latest Lego Magazine, right? The one with the
Inventor Bugs on the cover. Is it just me or is this issue kind of small? It has
only 15 pages and the average Magazine used to have at least 25, sometimes even
35 pages!

Steve