 Technic / 10865
Re: New Web Site Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
   For me it reads: “The page cannot be displayed”

Duq

Hmmm. It should work by typing in the domain name. But I know that it doesn’t work on my computer unless I type in the IP address, since I’m behind a router. But I thought (after reading LOTS of documentation to back me up) that since the server is on my computer, behind a router, that the domain should work on computers outside the router. I have cross-posted to lugnet.off-topic.geek, maybe someone there knows what I don’t?

Max

Until I figure out what’s wrong, try this page. Click the link, and everything should show up normally.

Max