 Technic / 10777
Re: New MOC: DYAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   This MOC started out as a self propelled Znap wheel about two years ago...
snip

Very interesting and unique. Very cool. Hope to see this at Brickfest! Will you be bringing it?

I hope to. Space in Adrian’s Jeep is at a premium, though, especially since he doesn’t build anything small.
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org