 Space / 25323
Re: New MOC: DYAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Without any further ado,

   The DYAD

Please LMKWYT! Let me know if you want to see more pics. If people want, I can try to get some video too.
--Bram

That’s very cool and innovative! I would LOVE to see a video of it.

Unfortunately, I won’t have time to do that before going on vacation.

   You’ve done a good job of still making it look .Spacy, even though it is mainly technic. I dunno what it would be used for- looks a little strange rolling around some alien landscape- but it still works very well.

Thanks...it was mainly meant as a Tecnic/Znap experiment, but of course it isn’t a complete MOC vehicle unless there’s a minifig inside it.
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org