 Technic / 10773
Re: YAPNQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:29:43 GMT

Mark Tarrabain wrote:
My adder design doesn't *strictly* require rubber bands, but would
require that all three pistons be "reset" at the end of a cycle.
Er.. re-reading that, I see that sounds kinda dumb.  It sounds like I
meant that you have to manually reset them.  I actually only meant that
the pistons can be reset by applying air pressure on the other side of
all three pistons.