 Technic / 10691
Re: YAPNQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
(Yet another Pneumatic Newbie Question) :)

Does anyone know if aquarium air lines and accessories fit LEGO pneumatics?

Mark

No. It's a little too big.

There is commercially available tubing that is compatible with LEGO pneumatics,
but I cannot recal the name of it. Do a search through the newsgroups here
(.technic and .robotics) and perhaps you'll find some info. This subject has
been discussed before.

-TJ