 Technic / 10732
Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:40:31 GMT

More pictures and I hope they are interesting. This time I stripped the car so
you can see the construction and some details!

Lots of pictures, perhaps you already did see many of these:

I think this is one of the most interesting details with two hydraulic pumps,
one to open the motorhood and one to open the gullwing door:

Nathanael