 Technic / 10546
10545  |  10547
Subject:
Technic Supercars: GT and GTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:04:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

I've updated the GT car. For the fans there is a tuned up version of the GT car:
the GTS. The S stands for Sport edition. This time it has some big wings both on
the frontside and on the backside. It has now some sidebars too, just like
carkits on real cars. Still you only need two boxes: the 8458 Silver Champ and
the 8466 4x4 Offroader. Pictures can be found at:

Let me know what you think and maybe which one you like more, the GT or GTS.

Nathanael