 Technic / 10579
Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
Hi all!

I've updated the GT car. For the fans there is a tuned up version of the GT car:
the GTS. The S stands for Sport edition. This time it has some big wings both on
the frontside and on the backside. It has now some sidebars too, just like
carkits on real cars. Still you only need two boxes: the 8458 Silver Champ and
the 8466 4x4 Offroader. Pictures can be found at:

Let me know what you think and maybe which one you like more, the GT or GTS.

Nathanael
I personally like the GTS better. What the 8448 Supercar could have been. :)

Max