 Technic / 10718
10717  |  10719
Subject:
All-Out Lego Drag Racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 02:52:45 GMT

Would anyone be interested in a LEGO drag racing competition? I don’t have anything firm on paper right now, but I do have ideas. I think that it would be limited to four motors, but it would not be a robotics drag race, just an all out race to the finish. There will probably be classes based on weight, size, and/or number of motors. Before I start writing rules and a web page for something like this, I just want to know if there is any interest in this type of event. Thanks for the help.

Max