 Technic / 1065
Re: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:05:13 GMT

Thought I'd cross this to Technic as well since there are pneumatic
discussions ongoing in both Robotics and Technic... please see the post in
Robotics for the full text.

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, David C. Pyatt writes:
  After receiving my pneumatic parts on Saturday (Thanks Steve!) it didn't
take long to discover that an air tank isn't a "nice-ssity" it is a
necessity! • ...
  I will post some pictures on my website later today hopefully and reply
with the address here.