 Robotics / 10653
RE: Inexpensive air tank found at WalMart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:35:20 GMT

You can very chaeply (and easily) make plastic tanks of any size using white PVC
irrigation pipes. They come in various diameters. Cut a short section, and glue
on a pair of end caps. All available in most hardware stores. Should only be a
few dollars, including the glue. If you want to be able to open it, glue on a
thread adapter and use a threaded endcap. You probably need to use a thread
sealer (teflon tape etc.) if you go that route.

Tilman

My problem is that I need a mobile tank... a two litre or even 20 oz. bottle
would never fit my project needs. :(

Dave