 Technic / 10546
    Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Nathanael Kuipers
   Hi all! I've updated the GT car. For the fans there is a tuned up version of the GT car: the GTS. The S stands for Sport edition. This time it has some big wings both on the frontside and on the backside. It has now some sidebars too, just like (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Eric Sophie
     Hey these are great! I always liked building Cars. There are so many functional details on these! The GT and GTS are some of my favorite creations that I have seen in a while. (as far as Technic Cars go, not to many around, always good to see more) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Nathanael Kuipers
     (...) Nice and interesting thoughts. Could very possibly be my next big project. A big sized 8858 is an option that somebody else proposed and it sounds pretty cool to me. But first I want to digitalize the GTcar before taking it apart. I think this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Max Maxwell
     (...) I personally like the GTS better. What the 8448 Supercar could have been. :) Max (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Nathanael Kuipers
     (...) HI Thanx!!:) It's good to hear you like the GTS better. In my surroundings I hear that they like the GT better. For me this means that both cars are succesful creations. I was a bit afraid that the GTS was overdone, just too much, but your (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS —Nathanael Kuipers
   More pictures and I hope they are interesting. This time I stripped the car so you can see the construction and some details! Lots of pictures, perhaps you already did see many of these: (URL) think this is one of the most interesting details with (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)